Sunday, May 3, 2009

My New Home...

I just moved back to Logan yesterday and thanks to Hollie and BreeAnn I am pretty much already done unpacking! Yea! I have been really excited to move here but not so much for the whole process. I hate packing and unpacking. It is so blah! I decided to move back so that I could work for the Ponds again. I start back tomorrow and I am so so so excited! I have missed them so much. I moved up here all by myself which is something I have never expereinced before. I am living in an adorable house with three girls I just met yesterday. They seem really nice! Hopefully I can get to know them better so that I don't always feel like I have to hibernate in my room like I have been today. But in my defense, I left my door open until like a half hour ago so it was an open invitation! Anyway here are some pics of my adorable disneyland room!


Here it is! Isn't it just quaint? I will definitely be purchasing some curtains for that front window soon. A girl has got to have her privacy!

My dear sister Aubrie gave me these shelves for my birthday LAST year and I have just been waiting for the right moment to hang them...AKA I am helpless and my dad wouldn't! But he did yesterday and they just add so much to my room. Thanks dad!



These are Disneyland coasters that I didn't know what to do with. But I love how cute they look!


7 comments:

Britney said...

I love it! You guys did a great job with your room! I can't wait to come up and see it. I miss you already!

HD said...

How do I love this room? Let me count the ways...Tee hee! It is SO adorable! I seriously love it. I can't wait for these next 3 weeks to go by so I can see it in person! Here I am in Boise, all alone. But it's going to be great! Right...?

HD said...

Creepy that Brit and I just left comments like a minute apart from each other!

Smith family said...

Alyssa, I love your room. I thought about you alot today. I am glad that you kept your door open. I know that your new room-mates will love you! You are such a fun, great, kind, wonderful person. The schooner and West Point are not the same without you! Have fun, enjoy the room it is adorable.
Love, Dena

Kelly & Jamie said...

What a dang cute room! Too bad we only got to hang out once before you left! I hope you love it there and have so much fun!

Hollie said...

Ok, we did do an amazing job. Ha ha! It looks even better without all the boxes everywhere. You are going to be the best nanny and roommate ever. I can promise that this is true, because I have witnessed them both. Ha ha! Dead serious. I am already feeling very lonely without you and Holly, but we are still besties for life. Sorry I was so bitter towards the curtains right at first, but I feel really great about the height of the them now. Ha ha! Love ya girl!

Aubrie said...

This is a great room! it is very pleasing to the eye! I can't wait to see it. I will bring something to add to it from Japan. I like that you put the giraffe I gave you on the shelves I gave you!! Great Job!