Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello Pond Family!

Well my first day back at the Ponds was pretty good! Life with an 8 month old baby is really hard already! I think it will be a lot easier once I learn her schedule, what she likes to eat, when she sleeps, toys she likes, etc. It was crazy though cause there were points of the day that felt like I had never left. It feels really good to be back! I will also have to get used to doing things with one arm because Haisley loves to be held at pretty much all times. I had some minor spills becuase I am highly uncoordinated. No biggie! The kids are just as funny as ever though and I am so grateful for this job!
Here is my new child, Haisley Pond. Isn't she a doll? And she really seems to be a pretty happy baby so far!
Here is the evidence of one of my accidents. I also dropped a pretty big spoonful of macaroni and cheese. Whoops!

I am going to be bringing Ruby with me everyday which is good cause she is freakin spoiled and she can't stand being left alone! She was way overstimulated today. Berkley brought over like seven friends to see her at once! Once we go in the car to go home she just pooped out on my lap. She will have to get used to crazy kids around every day!


7 comments:

Hollie said...

I am so glad that you are loving your cute little family again! And baby Haisley is fetching adorable! I am so excited and happy for you! and I am happy little Rubedor will be joining you everyday! Love and miss ya!

HD said...

Hmm...maybe once you go home with a sore arm and back everyday, you'll not be so opposed to Snugglies. I tell you, I only wore it for like an hour that one day with Lucy so that I could play Ninja Turtles with Grace, but it did my arm a world of good! I miss the crap out of you and Ruby. Come up to Boise. NOW!

Candis said...

What a fun job!

aubrie said...

i'm so glad you're back with those kids you love! the baby is way cute so dang cute!! i wish i didn't have to work so much, i could come see your new home and place of employment. maybe some day in the summer.

Jaclyn said...

well aren't those children adorable??? can i hold that little girl please?

Annie said...

Alyssa,
I'm going to quote you on my blog. Hope you don't mind!

Smith family said...

Alyssa, I am waiting for a new post, how can I keep up with what you are doing if you do not post? I am also waiting for the "fun" post about your family! :)
Love ya, Dena