Friday, May 22, 2009

Fun Logan Weekend!

Britney and Hollie came up to Logan last weekend and it was oh so fabulous! One of the goals for the weekend was to try to do things that are local to the great town that is Logan. Therefore, some of our adventures included Cafe Rio, Wingers, and Olive Garden! Did I say local? I meant places you can go pretty much anywhere in the United States! But it was still a way fun weekend! I am so lucky to have such good friends to come visit me!



This was my most favorite part of the weekend. Hollie thought she saw signs for a fair so we headed to the fairgrounds to find that a dog show was in town! We decided to get out and walk through it to see what kind of dogs there were. We saw a whole bunch but this girl and her friends were our favorite! She was so friendly and cute. After we looked at all the other dogs we went back and asked for a picture with her. You can tell by the pic that she absolutely loves us. It is pretty funny how obsessed people are with their dogs.
We did make time for some aggie ice cream of course! This could have been a really adorable picture but the man taking it wasn't patient enough I guess.

On Sunday after church we took a little visit to my favorite temple ever. We couldn't get on to the actual grounds which was kind of sad but it was still fun to go and see it!
This is us with our yummy ice cream again and also some bluebird chocolate. Delicious!


5 comments:

HD said...

Remember how I'm the one who would've loved that dog show most of all, but no, they have to have a wonderful event like that when I'm up in majestic Idaho. I'm so glad you had such a fun weekend! And also so sad that I had to just hear about it all and not participate. This weekend will blow that one out of the water! Because I'm a pirate, that's why.

Hollie said...

What a delightful little weekend we had! I loved everything... just a wee bit of a taste of what Logan is all about! Ha ha ha! Love ya girl!

Candis said...

I love Logan. My grandpa and grandma have lived in Wellsville (right by Logan) my whole life. Have you ever been to Willow Park? It is way fun.

Britney said...

I always love Candis' comments. Ha ha. They are always so Candis. And I loved Logan. I will definitely come back soon. I was going to post about it but it would have been exactly like yours so I will just refer everyone here ha ha.

Aubrie said...

Logan is always good for a fun time! that dog show would have been so fun! i want to go there!