Friday, May 22, 2009

Jon and Kate..are great great great!

I have been pretty much obsessed with the Gosselin family for a little over a year now. I really think that I was supposed to start watching the show because I am going to have the exact same life and I need to be prepared when I have my twins and sextuplets. So, the recent rumors about them on every magazine and on every internet site have made me sick with worry. I just think they have been through too much together to lose it now. I don't want to believe anything that is being said about them but obviously there has to be some truth to it. So I am really praying that they can work things out! So, if you are as worried as I am about them or you just enjoy watching the show I am hosting a party on Monday night to watch the season premiere of their show on TLC. It is the first time they will be interviewed together since this mess began so hopefully it will give us all hope that they will be trying their hardest to make their family happy again. Anyone is invited! And if you don't come just remember their family in your prayers. Sorry about my dead seriousness. I just know that if any family can work it out, they can. Hope to see you Monday!


Oh, the show starts at 7:00 PM and the get together will take place at my parentals house. Look how cute they are! It is especially sad to me that all this is going on because they just renewed their vows last summer.


6 comments:

HD said...

Holy blog mania! Like Pig Mania, that game with those little pig dice that you roll, except completely different. I think you should be hoping for a life completely different than theirs, otherwise you will be a bully and your husband will be an immature cheater. Jk, I just said that to make you mad. And it worked didn't it?

Hollie said...

OOOOOOO I can't wait! It will be such a treat to see the divorce papers that Jon brings to Kate with his 22 year old girlfriend at his side! JK! JK!!! I love them and I really hope for nothing but the best for them and their sweet, little family! But I will for sure be there monday night! YAHOO!!!! Oh and GO TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

Jaclyn said...

oh alyssa! this is so terrible. maybe you and i should fly out there and see if we can be of any assistance to them. maybe we could take the children off their hands for a few days so they can work stuff out. i truly believe we can save their marriage. i simply cannot wait until monday night. i might cry while i watch

Kelly & Jamie said...

I read this a little late or i so woulda came to the premire party! i love jon and kate and the show just broke my heart...i cant watch a whole season of this its depressing!

Britney said...

I finally watched the episode and I agree with Jamie. I don't know if I can do this for a whole season. I can't get them off of my mind. But I believe that they can work it out if they try really hard!

toonefam said...

I love Jon and Kate also..... I thought I was the only one. It is so great to know there is an entire community out there of hopefulls for this family!! I really am looking forward to the HUGE announcement on monday!! It is set on the DVR just incase. Thanks for reading my blog by the way. I love that you loved the entry, it really was all i said and sooooo much more!! I am considering season passes next year for me and the boys.