Saturday, June 20, 2009

Taylor Swift and Vegas!

So, this is pretty lame of me to do but because I do things with the same people all the time and those same people have blogs, we end up having identical posts. So I am going to go ahead and tell you to check out either Britney's, Hollie's, or Jamie's blog for a complete synopsis of my experience at Taylor Swift. Let me just say that it was a night to never forget! Defeinitely one of my favorite concerts ever! It was a really fun girl's concert! And go ahead and check out Britney's blog for a summary of our fun weekend in Vegas. Also really fun! I had no idea I even liked Vegas. Like I thought we would run out of stuff to do but we actually couldn't even fit everything in! Crazy.Next time I will try to beat my insanely fast friends to the posting finish line!

I felt like I had to post at least one picture so here is a pic of me and my cousins when we were just wee ones. My cousin put it on facebook and it brought back so many memories! Plus, I just really felt like everyone should get to see how adorable I was.

2 comments:

Hollie said...

REALLY???? Like honestly you actually feel ok about yourself? JK! I just love hearing others views on things. But I love the classic picture! Love ya girl!

HD said...

Remember how I really do LOVE looking at pictures of you as a little girl because you always had that huge, adorable grin on your face? Ha ha! Too bad things change....oh burn! Jk.