Sunday, June 21, 2009

Holla for Holly!

Holly came down from Boise(where her parents are keeping her prisoner for the summer) to attend the Taylor Swift concert. She was able to stay with me in Logan for a few weeks in order to see if she got any work from intermountain. While she was here we did loads of fun things! It really made me miss living with her here. We cooked dinner, went to movies, tried to go swimming in first dam in below freezing temperatures, went out to eat, and lots of other things! It was a blast and I can't wait to go visit her here in a couple weeks!
Rumbi Island grill...yum!

Apparently she wasn't only cold, she also got attacked by a shark. And lived to tell the tale!

Holly won the brave award this night becasue she went in past her knees. I think I put my big toe in.

We also went to Crystal Hot Springs and it was quite an adventure! It down poured for a good portion of the day but it was still really fun! I am choosing to not post those pics for a number of reasons. Come visit again soon Holly!

3 comments:

HD said...

That's more like it! A pity blog, but I'll take what I can get. I miss you guys and can't wait until you visit!

Hollie said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast. Ha ha! Even though I wasn't mentioned in that post at all and I was there for a lot of it. But it's cool! Ha ha! Jk!

Tyler and Camie said...

You girls always look like you have so much fun together im jealous!!