Friday, May 22, 2009

And The Winner Is...

I am sad to say that my programs are over for the season. Which is probably a good thing because I no longer have television and it would drive me crazy to have to wait until I could watch the shows at my parents house to see what happened! But I did just want to share my thoughts on how they turned out. Let's start with American Idol...I thought it was such a great season! There were so many talented people that I loved! Early on I picked Adam as my favorite for the season, and he did not disappoint! He could pretty much do no wrong in my eyes. But every week I also found myself loving Kris! He just snuck right on up there with Adam as my other favorite! So I thought the show could have not ended any better than it did. I know that Adam will still be super successful even though he didn't win. Congrats to Kris! Now for Biggest Loser...The ending to this one wasn't quite so happy for me. I really wanted Kristin to win, but back stabbing Mike and Ron made that impossible! So when it got down to Mike, Tara, and Helen I just wanted either Tara or Helen to win. Even though both of them really irritated me at times. But as long as Mike didn't win I would be happy. Helen took the title so I was satisfied. She got down to 117 pounds which is totally amazing. I can't wait for the new seasons to start!


One thing that really bugged me about Helen was that when her and her daughter Shannon fell below the yellow line, she asked America to send her daughter home. I just think as a mother she should have wanted her daughter to stay as long as possible.
She does look really great now though!

He is completely beautiful. He needs to ditch his lame face wife for me I think.


2 comments:

HD said...

Kris and Helen win! Pam and Jim are having a baby! Hotch gets shot by the creepy masked escaped serial killer and his fate is unknown to us! Close your wee little eyes Lyss Vanwinkle, and before you know it, our shows will return. Thank freaking heavens.

Hollie said...

OK WOW Holly Ras, are you trying to give away all the season finale endings! There is such a thing called DVR for people like me that just watched it tonight! SPOILER ALERT! Anyways.... Guntra, I am so disappointed that you dare repeat the events of Biggest Loser! I loved Mikey.. even though at times he was a bit sneaky.... actually, you know it was just Ron!!!! And the thing that bugs me, is that if you were in that situation with your daughter or son you would want them to win! So don't dare say how they are cheats!!! Sheesh! JK girl! Love ya!