Saturday, April 25, 2009

Delightfully Wicked!

My mom bought all of the girls in my family Wicked tickets and we have had them since like June, so it feels like I have been waiting for this forever! But it was definitely worth the wait! Our seats were way good cause my mom got the tickets from her boss who is a season ticket holder. I went to Wicked in L.A. in August and it was amazing but I would say it was even better here! I loved Elphaba in this cast. She was seriously flawless. I believe that I will be Elphaba one day on Broadway so keep an eye out for me. The only person I didn't love in the cast was Fiyero. He was very hot but his voice wasn't the best. But everyone else was perfect!


One really exciting thing about the night was that President Monson, President Uchtdorf and Elder Perry were in the audience that night! I got to shake Elder Perry's hand. He was so cute!

President Monson and President Uchtdorf were up on the balcony and during intermission they both stood up and just waved and smiled at everyone down below. I am so mad I didn't take a picture! I was just so excited to see them I didn't think about it! It was a way fun night and I am so grateful I got to see it while it was here! Thanks mom for the tickets!



6 comments:

Hollie said...

You guys are so fabulous! One thing I regret.... the fact that I was not with you! But I love WICKED and I love you, so it's all good!

Candis said...

I am really going to miss working with you:( Sorry I didn't go out with you guys Saturday night. I hope you stay in touch. At least we have blogging:)

Jodi Gunter said...

You are welcome for the tickets!!It was worth it! We had a great time! Don't you think it is funny for a righteous prophet to see Wicked? Get it? Love you!

Whitaker Family said...

That is such a fun girls night! I didnt think that prophets went to see broadway play, very cool!
Seriously your mom makes me laugh!

Britney said...

I'm wicked jealous! Ha ha. I'm just as corny as jodi! But I really am jealous... Seeing the prophet and wicked in the same night. What could be better?

Jenn said...

I'm so jealous! You are always doing fun stuff! I wanna see Wicked so bad! Hopefully someday! Thats so cool that you got to see a few of the apostles and the prophet!! Oh and chick-fil-a is the BEST! When I was prego, I went to the Layton one at least four times a week for the #1 combo! My biggest craving! I got to know the workers pretty well there and they let me in on a little secret-- well maybe not, but they are building a chick-fil-a like the one in sandy in riverdale very soon! Best news I'd heard all week!! Oh and are you movin' on from teh Schooner?