Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Breeann!

It was Bree's birthday earlier this month and she really wanted to go to Vegas but we were all pretty much broke so we settled for the next best thing...riding the fun bus to Wendover! Now you all might think this is risky business but it wasn't all that bad! Like the bus was full of really creepy people but if you just avoid eye contact you're completely golden! It really was a way fun night. Especially because I won like 40 bucks right off the bat on a machine that Marshall had just lost like 20. Ha ha! Sucka! So I just put the money I brought to play with away and I ended up coming home with ten more bucks than I brought. So yea!



The fun bus holds true to it's name! They give you your choice of Sprite, Coke, or Diet Coke and they whip out an intense game of Bingo. Holly won four corners! And her prize? One whole dollar!

It must have been beginner's luck cause the rest of the night wasn't so exciting.





1 comment:

Hollie said...

I will try my hardest not to be bitter as I leave a comment about this post! A. I bitter that you won off the machine that just stole my money. 2. The only creep on that bus was YOU!!! 3. Birthday girl!