Friday, April 24, 2009

Draper Temple and Dancing Cows!

So this pretty much happened a way long time ago but I still wanted to blog about it. We went to the Draper temple open house and it was such a neat experience. I have only went to one other temple open house, but it was the Bountiful one so I don't remember it very well. The spirit was so strong and the temple is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to get sealed to someone that I love forever! And one very important thing happened on the way home...I found out there is a Chick-fil-a actual restaurant in Sandy! K I love Chick-fil-a but I only thought they were in malls so this was an amazing discovery for me! I don't know how I have lived in Utah and not have learned about it before now. It was so yummy and fun!

I can't even express how excited this restaurant made me.
And the best part is definitely the dancing cow out front! Bree was too embarrassed to be in the pic but she was there too!


2 comments:

Hollie said...

Such a fun day! I can't believe Bree was to big of a chicken to get in the picture! Classic moment... when the cow got on top of the sign! CLASSIC! It's still magic to me and he showed me how he did it! EAT MORE CHICKEN!!!

Britney said...

Dudei totally could've told you about chick-fil-a a long time ago! But I am glad you experienced it. It is d-lish!!!