Thursday, March 19, 2009

Disneyland...is my land.

The surprises just seemed to never end once in the land of magic! Hollie called me on tuesday to inform me that she would actually be arriving that night instead of Thursday morning. YEA! So I was super excited that she was going to be able to experience the magic sooner than I thought with us. Holly and I left Disneyland around 7:00 that night to go pick her up and just guess who happened to be at the airport with her?!?! That's right, you guessed it...Breeann! What a fabulous surprise! I was completely shocked! The rest of the trip was grand and fabulous and of course MAGICAL!! I never get sick of Disneyland and I am so grateful that I get to go so often. My season pass is the best purchase I ever made. I can't wait for my next trip! I am not a huge fan of slide shows so you'll just have to scroll through all of them!



Ha ha! Marshall is making a goofy face in this one.


Ariel was my favorite princess that we met cause she was the happiest and best at being the beautiful princess she is!

I pretty much can't stand when they make me do the princess poses for the picture cause I always look like a mega dork. Case in point above.



It's my favorite ride again! We couldn't get a good pic. Obviously. Holly looks really happy though.




Even Minnie, who can't talk, made me do the pose!





I wish my glasses were glowing like Hollie's!

Breeann getting her first fast pass to Indiana Jones...I think we might have her convinced to get a season pass with us!


7 comments:

HD said...

Why did we leave? My heart has been aching for that magical land since the second we started driving away from it.

Tyler and Camie said...

oh man im jealous!! YOu girls look like you had so much fun!!! I want to go to disney land!! Im glad you got the magical birthday you deserve!!

Candis said...

Did you ride the new Buzz Lightyear ride? We are planning on going again around January. I am a little sad that I didn't get my essay that you promised last time I went to Disneyland! Happy Birthday you drink servin girl you!

Kelly & Jamie said...

Once again another post about the fabulous life of little miss you!! I need to get to disneyland asap!

Hollie said...

Dear Blogger,
Um...... could you put ANY better pictures up of Hollie Marshall? I know you had at least one that she looked semi-normal in! As blogger administration, we know your password and we are this close _ _ (imagine those as two fingers giving you space) to logging on and removing those pictures..and maybe revoking your rights to camera and blogging privileges.
Sincerely
Blogging administration

Jenn said...

So Breckan is freaking out right now cause I showed him the pictures of McQueen and Buzz Lightyear! He loves those guys! We need to get to disneyland asap!!

Jodie said...

that looks so fun! i am so jealous that jamie might be going to go to disneyland with you guys this year! i love disneyland!! happy birthday!!