Monday, March 2, 2009

Neon Nightmare!

I pretty much could not be happier right now because I have been seriously struggling with my blog background for the last two days and finally figured it out! I'm not quite sure why I am so retarded. It should be a simple task to change my background every once in awhile but it has been quite the ordeal. Like, I seriously thought that I was going to have to create a new blog I had messed it up so bad! But I think I got it looking half way decent now. Anyway, a couple weeks ago Studio 600 had a neon night and my friends and I decided that sounded fun so we got all decked out in neon clothes and headed down to the great Salt Lake City! What a big fat waste of time! Apparently this neon night is quite a hit as we stood out in the freezing cold for like a half hour or more only to find out they had reached their maximum capacity...LAME! We also stood in this huge mosh pit with a bunch of die hards that were determined to get in. I got really claustrophobic(I sound like a huge dork, I know) and irritated so it was not a good night! I still wanted to blog about it though because it was the first time in awhile that I actually attempted to do something social. Looks like it is still not worth the effort!


Yeah, we wore matching outfits. What of it?

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Ha ha ha ha! That wouldn't be the first time you and I wore matching outfits!!! Ha ha! Remember DisneyLand? Man girl, it looks like I just have extremely good taste and you copy me! Jk! That was a sad, sad, cold, freezing, frostbite, bone chilling, night! Oh wait did I mention it was a really cold night? Also, I am really glad you didn't break your foot!

Anonymous said...

You are such dorks!! I like that shirt, you could wear it in the summer! The American idol boy isn't hald bad looking even though he wears eyeliner... and the pizookie, well! I LOVE that! i have forgotten about it,but i think i need to be reunited!