Monday, March 2, 2009

Important Thoughts You Should Take Very Seriously...

Sometimes on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays I sit around thinking about how excited I am for my favorite shows to come on again on Tuesday and Wednesday! So since it is Monday and I happen to have a little bit of time I thought I would share my thoughts about AMERICAN IDOL and BIGGEST LOSER!!! Don't you feel that these are pretty much the greatest programs ever?! I am sad that it was the end of the road for Norman Gentle but I feel like he got the recognition he needed in order to start a show in Vegas or something. I know that I would definitely attend a show of his cause he is freakin hilarious! The contestants I really love are Allison, Danny, Adam, and Megan. I predict that either Danny or Adam will win the whole thing. Out of those two I would definitely prefer Adam to win because he is beautiful and very talented. You can tell that he has experience because he looks so professional on stage. So I will definitely be voting for him every week! Now for Biggest Loser...I am completely obsessed this season! I am pretty much so bitter that some presidential address cut off my recording last week and I think that should be illegal. Like, get your own channel! But anyway, I am rooting for Kristen to win the whole thing! A couple weeks ago she was 301 pounds so she was really excited to get on the scale and see that she was below 300(which she hadn't been in over 8 years) and she ended up gaining 2 pounds that week. It was so haert breaking! But she lost 12 pounds the next week. Yea! Go Kristin! Hollie Marshall thinks she drank a whole bunch of water the week she gained because her and her mom had immunity. But she just seems to jolly and innocent so I choose to think her body was just not cooperating. So, even if you don't watch these shows, just know in your heart that Adam and Kristin are the best!


I really like her mom too but I still want her to win. She is the biggest woman there right now and she kicks butt on all of the challenges!
This is not my favorite picture of him but I still think he looks way hot.

And the true American Idol.



4 comments:

Hollie said...

Really Alyssa Jo? Really??? Like you KNOW she drank water! She is a girl and all girls cry when they don't hurtle past some huge accomplishment that they were positive they were going to and she didn't even shead a tear.. I am not heartless... I did cry for her. But honestly... 12 pounds?? I love her and I want her to win so calm down. Oh and did you realize tonight is Tuesday! YAHOO!!!

Kelly & Jamie said...

holy crap girl how do you read my mind! I love love love adam! and norman and when his show comes to vegas we are going to it, deal? and this season of the biggest loser is the best, i love kristen! and i think that bob is a baby! ha ha these shows take over my life.

Britney said...

Who knew that I would love American Idol as much as I do? Not me! I completely agree with everything you said! I wish there could be like 6 winners instead of just one though.

Jodie said...

ha h ai loved norman gentle too!! i was sad to see him go!!! those are the best shows ever!! i love the biggest loser!