Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Most Magical Birthday!

I seriously have the best friends ever! A few months ago they approached me about going to Vegas for spring break/my birthday. I have never really found Vegas that fascinating but thought it would be fun to test the gambling waters and be with my friends all week! They led me to believe that they had a surprise show we were going to on my birthday so I have been really anxious to find out what it could be! Well on Sunday before we headed out, they let me open my surprise.....A WHOLE WEEK IN DISNEYLAND!!! They have let me think we are going to Vegas for months but really they have been planning a trip to my favorite place in the whole entire world!!! It could not have been a better surprise. The only sad part is that Hollie can't make it until Thursday morning and Breeann can't come at all. I thought Bree would be joining us in Vegas but they only told me that because we have invited her on a million Disneyland trips and she never really seems too interested, so I would be more likely to believe we were going to Vegas if I thought she was coming. So, I feel really bad that she doesn't get anything out of the whole deal! Sorry Breeann! But just so you know you were an amazing actress! My birthday in Disneyland was magical beyond comprehension! I wore my birthday button and all the workers wished me a happy birthday! I also got a 69 dollar gift card since I already had a season pass and you get in free on your birthday this year. There are so many things I want to spend it on! Anyway, I just want to tell my friends thanks again for the most magical birthday ever!

We stayed at Buffalo Bill's in Primm on Sunday night...for only $4.70! Can you believe that? So before we set out for Disneyland I wanted to try some slots for my very first time. I lost four bucks but it was kind of fun! I had no idea what I was doing.
Holly won $5.80! Big money, big money, big money!!!

The theme for Disneyland this year is "Celebrate Today" so they have all these colorful balloons everywhere and it is simply adorable. Don't our outfits go so well in this pic?

I was really excited to ride my favorite ride, "It's a Small World" because they have made a lot of changes. They added so many fun characters! I will post pictures as soon as I can get some good shots.
This is how I know that Disneyland is the place where dreams come true. I absolutely love little people and I got to see a little worker on my birthday!!!



6 comments:

Britney said...

You look so so hot in your new glasses! I love them. And Disneyland on your birthday? What could be more magical? You are a lucky girl.

Hollie said...

I can't wait to join you shortly!!!! Um....remember how I am so offended by something that you put on your blog! But I told my mom about it and she said it would be politcally incorrect to say anything about it! Just know that I am sorta scared! Jk! I can't wait to be in the most magical place ever!!!! More surprises to come!!!

Britney said...

hey girl this is kiele.. i just want you to know your blog has been the only one i could read so far. everyone is so boring. brit will tell you. i like the pictures with me in them. love ya!! ps you should have gone out with my little client when you had the chance because he's now married with two kids.. look where you could be!! oh and they're all little so far.. ha ha! happy birthday girl..

Kelly & Jamie said...

Happy birthday girly! It looks like you had a fantastic one! What could be better than Disneyland?...thats right, NOTHING IS!

Jenn said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I'm so jealous you got to spend it in Disneyland! I wanna go SO bad and take Breckan, I know he would love it so much! Glad you had a fun-filled week. :)

Jodie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.