Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rascal Flatts Extravaganza!

First of all, who do the producers of The Biggest Loser think they are making me wait a whole friggin week to find out if Mike lost the 10 pounds he needed to in order to win immunity for everyone?!?! They are gonna have to answer to me for this one. I tend to think I have more money than I actually do sometimes. Whoops! When Rascal Flatts tickets came on sale a few months ago I chose not to purchase them because I thought I could live without seeing them. It's not that I don't absolutely love their music! I had just heard they weren't the greatest in concert so I thought my money would be better spent on a different concert. But then I just randomly decided that I should probably decide for myself how they were live. So I purchased a ticket with Brit and went! I am so glad I did because it was a very fun concert and I thought they did a fantastic job!

So, about a month ago Brit and I went to dinner at the Mandarin with her cousin Steph and her husband. Afterward we stopped at Firehouse to try this dessert they had told us about. Yes, we had just had a freakin ton of yummy chinese food and still stopped for dessert. Anyway, I had no idea that this dessert would forever change my life! It is called the ph'zookie(I have no idea if that is how they spell it.) and it is AMAZING! So we used the concert as an excuse to stop at Firehouse for dinner and of course the ph'zookie. I was not too impressed with the food but the ph'zookie was just as delicious as I remembered! Here we are very excited to eat it all up!

Here it is in all of it's beautiful glory.

And gone in about two seconds flat.

Jessica Simpson opened for them and while she is a very funny beautiful girl...she's not quite the performer I was expecting. She was very awkward to watch and I am pretty sure she was not even singing at some parts. But I appreciate the effort she made!

Rascal Flatts made up for Jessica the instant they came out thank goodness!




4 comments:

Hollie said...

***Sigh**** I wish I could have been there.....

katherine purser said...

I love reading your blog! Let's play!

Britney said...

Ha ha. Our posts about Rascal Flatts and the fazookie/Ph'zookie really are identical! Funny! Great minds think alike I guess!

Jodie said...

im so jealous! i have never been to a rascal flatts concert but i have heard they are the funnest concert hands down. FUN!