Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Calling all Gleeks!

In honor of the season premiere of Glee we planned a Glee themed PARTAY! All of us gleeks (minus Holly because she lives in dumb Meridian), gathered at the Smith residence for some food, fun, and quality Glee time. The night was way fun! I was just a little disappointed about the turn of events that took place in the show but it has since redeemed itself! I can't wait for it to start up again in the fall...I am going through some serious Glee withdrawals.



BreeAnn and I picked up Artie for the party.


Artie did something ridiculous on the way over that deserved a slushy facial...dumb kid.

Twins.
I have no idea what they were trying to accomplish, but they both looked too attractive to not post this picture.

We're proud to be GLEEKS!
One thing I feel the need to mention about this night is that the Smiths made dinner for all of us and that dinner changed my life. I get pretty excited about food and this meal was no exception! They made this concoction they call mango chicken wraps and they are heaven on earth. So, Dena if you are reading this, I would not be opposed to another Glee night when it comes back on in the fall and maybe mango chicken wraps should just be tradition? Just a suggestion, do with it as you will! I love Glee!

1 comment:

Britney said...

Yeah baby! You're a blogger again! I am going to try not to get my hopes up that this will continue though. But I love the post! It brought back all of my fun memories that I have of our Glee party!