Friday, July 16, 2010

Raging Waters!

Since the 5th of July was the federal holiday and none of us had to go to worky work, it was necessary that we did something very fantastic! A couple of years ago I went to raging waters with friends and I have been really wanting to go back ever since because I remember it being awesome. That is what we decided to do and it was just as fun as I remembered! I seriously love that place. I am not as brave as I use to be though. I remember going on the speed slides and loving it but when we got there and I saw how huge they were, I was totally freaked out to do them! Lexi really wanted to though and everyone else was scared like me, so I told her that by the time we left I would take her down the speed slides. It took me the entire day to gather up the courage but I finally did it! It was way fun and I wish I wouldn't have waited until the end of the day because I would have done them over and over again. We all talked about how Raging Waters would be a fun place to get a season pass to so I really hope that happens next year!

Lynsie provided us with some yummy donuts to eat on the way.

These two just love to wear matching swimsuits, something kind of weird about them.

All weekend Brit and Steph tried to get me to use this cream. They swear by it and call it "brown protection." I call it "cancer lotion."

Here I am walking to what I was sure was going to be my death.


I lived!...Barely.

We stopped at sub zero for a cold treat on the way home. This was my first time there and I absolutely loved it! It was so scrumptious!

No comments: