Friday, August 28, 2009

Would you like a doggy cone??

I just have to give a quick shout out to my friends at DQ! After the rodeo a few of Holly's family members were craving a little treat so we stopped at a Dairy Queen. My feelings for the DQ worker in the drive thru were like an emotional roller coaster! At first I did not like her at all because she was snappy with me when I was placing our order. I just feel like drive thru workers should know that we are going to change our mind at least five times and be completely pleasant the whole time. Well then when I got up to the window I found out she was a midget!! And as most of you know I LOVE the little people so I was having a really hard time staying mad at her for her snappy attitude. Well THEN as I was driving away she saw Ruby in the back seat and said, "Would you like a doggy cone?" How cute is that?! So, my final feelings on the midget DQ worker were positive ones. I of course said yes! She got me a pretty good sized vanilla cone just for Ruby. Ruby loved the thing! I will now try to take Ruby through DQ drive thrus as often as possible.




It was hard to get a good picture of her but you can tell she absolutely loves it!
Give me, give me ICE CREAM!

7 comments:

Britney said...

Dogs should not eat ice cream. But I'm loving all the blogging you're doing! Keep it up girl!

Kelly & Jamie said...

That is the funniest thing ever! ha ha i love love love ruby!!!!

Candis said...

Pretty much you are my favoritest blog to read. Thanks for the smiles I've been needing them lately.

HD said...

I'm not quite sure why I wasn't offered a free cone as I was also sitting in the back seat and also looking adorable. Maybe she just really related to Ruby since they were practically the same size.

Hollie said...

Ha ha ha ha! I forgot she was a midget!!!!!! Like how did she reach the window?! And I love little Ruby and she did so well containing her excitment, as you can tell from the picture!

BreeAnn said...

Oh I love this story! You should have taken a picture of the worker as well!!

Anonymous said...

Lynsie Says: "Oh Ruby i love you! your so so cute!" in a weird voice! but yes where the fetch is the worker! i'm not gonna lie that i am a little disappointed! its ok once again a super super funny blog! cracks me right up everytime