Thursday, August 27, 2009

Giddy Up!

I would have to say that rodeos are definitely on my list of favorite summer activities. I try to go to a few every summer but this year I only made it to one. At least it was the most important one...The Burley Fair and Rodeo baby! I have attended this rodeo for the last few years with Holly and her family and it consistently proves to be a mighty fine time! Hollie, Ruby, and I met Holly and her family there and it was just a blast and a half! Unlike her mother, Ruby is not a fan of rodeos. I felt bad for bringing her because she was TERRIFIED! After the rodeo we went to Holly's brother's house in Twin Falls for a rad sleep over before heading home. It was a fun weekend and great to see Holly!



We literally hadn't seen Holly in like six weeks so we were super excited!

Here we are eating the traditional fair meal deal. Talk about delicious!

This is pretty much the only picture I got of the actual rodeo but just know that it was a amazing and I really wish I was a barrel racer.

3 comments:

Britney said...

I love rodeos too! I'm glad you guys got to hang out with hol-dog! I'm jealous! I miss her! And since she doesn't update her blog I am always wondering about her life. So thanks for posting about her!

HD said...

I semi can't get over how much I love that you act like you are constantly at rodeos all summer when the only one we consistently attend is the Burley one. Ha ha! Well, we have gone to Preston a couple times too. Anywho, that weekend was SO fun and just what I needed! I can barely wait for Montana in 2 and 1/2 weeks!

Hollie said...

I still can't get over that fair meal deal. I guess I always thought it was like FAIR meal deal... as in like "hey thats not fair"! Like hey its a FAIR meal deal! I had so much fun and loved every minute of the sexy rodeo gods...or whatever you kids are calling them these days! Is that appropriate to say via blogspot?