Friday, August 14, 2009

Oh Mr. Chesney...

I always forget how much I love Kenny until I attend one of his hot rockin concerts again! He is such an amazing entertainer and I always leave on such a high. I was pretty sad that his concert was not going to be at Usana this year because it is sure to be a good time there, but he did not disappoint at the soccer stadium place it was at. The concert was so much fun and I can't wait until next year! Maybe he will finally realize that I am his soul mate and we will elope together on one of his private islands I am sure he has!

Here we are waiting for the greatest concert ever to start! Well actually I say that about all the concerts I go to when in all actuality Celine Dion was the best concert I have ever and will ever attend. But it was still really amazing.

I am not sure why, but the beach balls being tossed around before the concert started made me joyful beyond belief. I really wish someone would have whipped one out at my high school graduation now that I know they bring me such happiness. Here is Brit blowing up a flat one so that we could continue the fun. There was one security guard in particular that hated life and kept taking the beach balls away from us. Like what could it hurt? I hope every concert I go to from here on out has beach balls. Yeah baby!

Another form of entertainment before the concert came in the form of this man. He literally thought he was so great and he kept walking around bowing for the crowd. I personally am grateful he was there because, well, I like really white trash ghettos. They just make me laugh!


And beautiful. But I must say, I do not find him one bit attractive without some sort of a hat on. I am not picky so it can be a baseball cap or a classic cowboy, but keep your head covered Kenny.
These are the stamps that got us down on the floor! That's right people, I was on the floor. We saw this guy walking around talking to people and it looked like he would give them something and then they would proceed to scream excitedly and run toward Kenny. I was determined to fetch this reward for myself so we decided to try and go talk to him. We were asking the security guard to go and get the man, when all of a sudden he grabbed our hands and stamped them! Can you even believe that? It was pretty funny because these girls right next to him were telling us how they had been working on him all night and it was a lost cause. I guess he just wanted to impress me so that he could date me or something.
And look who we ran into! You might not be able to recognize him fully clothed...
I messed this picture up so it looks kind of weird. But the point is we are REALLY excited to be so close! After we made it to the floor we jumped a row of chairs and walked up the side where we enjoyed the second half of the concert from the FRONT row. It was unbelievable and so so fun!

I am really jealous we got separated from Brit and Jamie at the end because they were able to snap a pic with the man that made our night so incredible!

3 comments:

Britney said...

Ha ha. Why do I feel like I have seen these picture before?I love how our blogs are pretty much identical! Just a little different wording! Gotta love our super fun life!

toonefam said...

so much fun. I love that even though you and Brit have the same experiance you still blog it. So awesome! You girls are the example of how to have fun!!! Hope you are doing well otherwise. :)

Kelly & Jamie said...

SOOOOO FUN! I loved every minute of it! We need to do it again soon cause we are concert crazies!!!