Thursday, August 27, 2009

The University Inn...A Dream Come True

So I recently moved (a lot more to come in a later post...I am so behind) and there was a about a week in between locations where I was HOMELESS! I went around singing homeless from the forgotten carlols to help get me through the troubling time in my life. I had planned on staying with the family I nanny for, which I was so grateful for...but they are always TOO kind. Melanie got home from work the first night I was going to stay with them and informed me that her and Jason had booked me a room at the University Inn so that I could have my privacy. I felt so bad because they have already helped so much with the move and I was completely fine staying at their house. But she insisted! I was way excited because I have always wanted to say at the University Inn. For those of you that don't know, it is a hotel that is literally in the middle of campus at Utah State. It has always intrigued me! So thank you Melanie and Jason! I really appreciate everyhting you have done for me! The hotel was so so fun!


Hollie came to stay with me one night and she appears to be VERY excited about the University Inn!
We ordered yummy pizza hut to our room. Little did the delivery man know that we are stalkers...


This is one of the views of the lovely campus I had from my room.



6 comments:

Britney said...

You are a Freakin dork! But I do have to admit that I'm kinda jealous! I wish I would've been able to stay with ya! Looks super fun!

Candis said...

I absolutely love reading your blog. I wish I could be you for a couple of days.

Hollie said...

Yeah that was one of the best nights of my life. I felt like I had just been told that I got to stay in the dream suite in Disneyland! I had so much fun that night! Remember how I wheeled my little luggage around CAMPUS!!!! Oh I loved that place.......

toonefam said...

Once again you dont let me down with your ever adventurous life!! You have so much fun!! Good for you Alyssa!!

Kelly & Jamie said...

You are all seriously the funnest girls i know!!! i love it!

HD said...

In all the years I have known Hollie, I think perhaps that is the most joyous face I have ever seen! Ha! And you DO have some stalker issues I think you should work on, dating back to the time that you were in love with Aaron Krebbs and made me drive by his house 5 times a day. Now window peeping is apparently on your list. Great.