Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wendy's Wonderful Wedding!

On August 8 one of my best friends, Wendy, got married!! She was the first girl from our group of friends to get hitched and it felt so weird! It made me feel so extremely old. But the day was perfect for them. Beautiful sunny weather, gorgeous temple, stunning dress...the whole works! Congratulations Wendy and Kory!

A Look Back At Some Old Times....

Well I am obviously a spitting image of Mulan, Jill is a roock star...but what are Kenzie, Wendy, and Cambria?? Maybe gangters. I just can't be sure.

This is us after the 9th grade dance. I remember that we were all so disappointed that Cambria couldn't come. We thought this was a huge moment in our lives and we wanted to ALL be together. So she came with Renee to drop us off (tee hee) and came to dinner with us after.

This is us with our favorite young women's leader ever! Her name is Lisa and she was our leader when were just wee little beehives and we all just became great friends with her.

She is a bit of emotinal an gal.


We thought this was pretty funny. Wendy did not enjoy it so much.

Brooke was not able to come to the temple because she was a leader at EFY so we were finally all together for the reception! It was my goal of the day to get a picture with all six of us. Even though I hardly hang out with these girls anymore, I will always consider them some of my best friends. I love them all so much and feel so lucky to have had such great friends growing up!

Well I guess you should all be looking for my save the dates in the mail cause I am GETTING MARRIED!!! Not really. But I did fight down a six year old girl for this bouquet. She obviously wasn't going to be next!

3 comments:

toonefam said...

So Cool!! I feel that there will always be those friends in your life that were ment to be forever friends, even though you dont hang out all the time, you know you could always count on them. That is what I got from your entry, I LOVE It!! Friends are a must in life!! So good to see you are doing well and living life!!

Britney said...

It is so crazy that Wendy is married! Her reception was so cute! I am glad we both had such close friends in the ward!

Hollie said...

That was such a touching blog post. What little cuites you were!