Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lexi Lou!

Lexi came to visit me in Logan for a week and it was so fun to have her here! I was especially nice to have her come to work with me because it made my job a heck of a lot easier! I didn't realize how good she is with kids. I still think she needs a babysitter so it is weird to me that she is the babysitter now! The kids absolutely loved her though and it was great for me!





It was so much easier to take the kids out and do things with a helper. We went to the park for a fun picnic!


And we also went to McDonalds one day so the kids could play on the toy. Berkley and Lexi got along great!

They spent a few days it seemed like blowing up all these water balloons for an intense water fight. Keaton has informed me many times that he won. Way to go!
Come visit again soon Lexi! Thanks for all your help!




2 comments:

Hollie said...

Oh my, that is quite the stash of water balloons! EEK! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I am glad I wasn't there for that little balloon fest though. It looks pretty scary! I guess I am just a pretty big baby when it comes to getting stuff thrown at me.. water balloons, paint guns and stuff like that. PLUS, it's really not fun to swim with you when all you do is laugh at me! Truly, it's all you do... laugh it up chuckles~Love ya girl!

HD said...

Remember how her and Berkley were best friends at Arctic Circle? Precious little darlins. And as much as I tease your family about being afraid to leave Lexi home alone for a second or picking her up from 3 houses down after dusk, I find myself also always thinking she's much younger than she is! Like who would believe she went to Girl's Camp this year? Crazy.