Thursday, May 15, 2008

For Narnia! And for Aslan! And for poor little Keaty!

So when this whole blogging thing became the new frenzy all around town, I absolutely LOVED other people's! They are so much better than facebook or myspace to see what is going on in people's lives. On those websites you have to navigate your way around other people's comments/weird inside jokes to find out what the person is up to! It can become kind of tedious and frustrating. But blogs, I definitely approve of. I wasn't so sure I would start one of my own though. I mean, I don't really have anything too exciting going on in my life. No kids, no engagements, only like 3 or 4 marriages....really i'm just a regular ol' gal. But I decided I wanted to start one. If not for other people to enjoy, than for myself. Journaling can give you some pretty intense hand cramps! So this first posty post it is just going to be what I am up to these days. Let's see....I am a licensed mountain woman and I spend my time making beautiful clothing out of leaves and branches. No, that's not true. I just finished my second year of college at the great Utah State University. School sucks so I am not going to expand on any details of my semesters. I did finally decide what I want to be when I grow up...a nurse! So look out for me all you sickies, cause I just might slip you a little something that will make you kick the bucket. That was quite evil of me to say! I am a nanny for three really cute(most of the time anyway) kids...Berkley is 8, Cooper is 5, and Keaton is 2! They are pretty crazy cool. Anyway, I live in a pretty adorable apartment here in Logan and it is uber fun! And I am going to Disneyland in 90 days! So, Friday night after I left work, Keaton and Cooper were throwing a baseball around in their downstairs living room. It fell betweeen the wall and their small entertainment stand, but that was not going to stop them from playing their super fun game I guess! Keaton tried to climb the T.V. to get the baseball and the television set fell right on him! He broke his femur, the poor little guy. So, right now he just has a soft cast on until Wednesday when he gets surgery. Then he'll have a cast from his belly button all the way down to his little toes! I feel so bad for him! And it's right before summer so he is just going to have to watch his older brother and sister have all the fun while he is pretty much bed ridden. So far he has just been laying on the blue chair watching T.V. Occasionally he asks for a dove chocolate. Not only does he think they are very tasty, he also thinks the cheesy sayings in the wrapper like, "Decorate your life" are hilarious. He seriously laughs for a good minute after every one I read to him. That's ok, if it keeps him happy, i'll read them to him all day! One thing is, I went to the new Narnia movie on Saturday night and it is A-MAZ-ING! I recommend it to all! Except for maybe kids under 8, it's a little intense.


Prince Caspian and Peter are really quite attractive in this motion picture!



Here he is enjoying one of the yummy chocolates and laughing at the saying, "Naughty can be nice." Weird kid if you ask me.



1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

you are such an amazing blogger. i knew you had it in you! now im going to need you to post daily. thanks.